For blog posts about future events, click here.
This page used to contain a list of interesting conferences, but keeping such a list updated simply takes too much time. Some future events might be mentioned in blog posts instead, please check the above link, or subscribe to the general rss feed.
More conferences can be found on the webpages of various research institutes, or on one of the following lists:
- K-theory calendar
- Kedlaya’s excellent list of events in arithmetic geometry
- Topology conferences; list by Sarah Whitehouse
- Algebraic geometry list by Ravi Vakil
- Teruyoshi Yoshida’s list, mainly number theory (see bottom of the page)
- Société Mathématique de France
- AMS Mathematics Calendar
- London Mathematical Society Calendar of Events (google it, the website is being restructured)
- Topology Atlas Calendar
- Conferences at Math-Net.Ru
Click here for the old list of (past) events.